Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Purpose of this Blog

I get frustrated by witnessing idiocy.  It seems that I have been freshly and consistently assaulted by it with special vigor in the last few years, and sometimes I want to grab hold of my interlocutor by the shoulders and shake him while screaming "Can't you hear how stupid that sounds?"

This unwholesome desire strikes me so frequently today that I have finally broken down and decided to give ventilation to my mind, because- to put it bluntly- sometimes my mind just feels flatulent.  An intellectual breeze will give my cobwebby, stale brain a good freshening.

I suppose I am doing this for myself and don't really mind too much whether anyone reads it.  But if you happen to be one of those much-too-kind people who likes to humor the puerile intellectual wanderings of dull children, you are in the right place.

Let the madness begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment